Out of the Blue

My agent had said he'd give me a call on Saturday, after all the job-interviews.
I got a text from him already in the morning. In it, he said I was in.
Wow.
I'm.. kinda... blown-away.

So quickly, and unexpected, when I least waited for it. Can't put up with the idea I now work downtown, and sure this job's better than my previous one, a lot of aspects-wise, let alone the money which is times bigger. It turned out pretty easy to find a job so soon, within half a month (say, it took my friends about a year to find one), maybe too easy even, since I barely stirred a finger; all in all, 2 interviews (one has to be prepared for around 20, as a rule), and not just an average place - it's the center of the city, like I had said, another world I thought I'd never belong in. Looks like destiny thinks otherwise, hehe.
Maybe I'm just lucky, having made such a huge step forward in the twinkling of an eye, I guess I should thank god for giving me such a great opportunity. And also my personal agent who's been supportive and caring, so lovely ;)