Day 86

Day 86 - Mom is always trying to get rid of clothes bought for me years ago. Truth is, they are my favorite things that suit me and that I like to wear. So many cool skirts had been tossed into trash! Yeah, I admit I still wear kids’ clothes occasionally but it’s yet depressing when without your permission or warning these items get thrown away ;(
Look what I found! Awesome! This is the garçon style I told you in the beginning. oh! I forgot to mention about the little white dress! How shameful. Last year, surfing online stores, I burned up with an idea to buy a little lace/knit/any-weightless-fabric dress to wear in summer, something like this. Ultimately, I never got to let my hands on it, and do I have to explain why? It’s because I thought I wouldn’t feel too confident/perfect in it. White is more brave than black, and meanwhile little black dress is advised for any woman’s wardrobe, white is not such. So in the end I had to put off my ‘lady in white’ plan. But this summer - this summer it’s my number 2 priority (because number one is a cool bikini).