My First Salary, how to Spend it. Greenfield Tea. Yes! Body Scrub

Still, even though my first salary isn't going to be a fortune, this money is much more important to me than what I got at my previous job. The pay is equal, but the emotional component, I mean, it is the emotional level that matters. The money I got paid before felt like I'd stolen it; always shouted at and doing nearly everthinng wrong, so it felt like I'm not worth it; while here I feel I've earned it honestly.
What's supposed to mean?
The sum I'll get, however insignificant, is welcome and much-anticipated, and I'm planning how to spend it already now. I don't want it to be trifles, petty things I used to buy. Maybe finally renting an apartment? Or wait till next month? Presents for parents, topside, but what else? Flowers for my grannies, too. Oh yeah, that box of Greenfield teas collection would be great. A mutual tea-party, a small celebration, sounds good? Fine, then I also need a megasexy notebook/day-planner for big boss I am. LOL jk.
greenfield teas collectionCan't wait to bring my parents to a jap food restaurant. Dad's not a big fan of asian cuisine, though, but Mom suggested eating out for once. Wow, weird really. I could even invite Granny to join us. And then, in case of some more spare money, I'd like to buy this - http://img1.wildberries.ru/small/300000/302167.jpg. I know I know looks weird, but I've been wanting it for a long-long time. It's cute and round and huge and I'll place it on my bed instead of cushions. haha

I'm never satisfied, I'll always find new things to buy, oh please get me another closet to store all this :) But seriously, I have loads of plans, and it's such a relief that life's settled down at last so I can begin to realize them one by one.
Out of recent buys, a nailpolish and Yes! body scrub. The latter smells horrible, the previous Yes! scrub with coconut aroma smelt way more pleasant. Reviews here - youtube video.
I haven't surfed weheartit for ages, meanwhile it's such an inspiring site and a mood-booster! The icecream looks yummy ;)
(and 2 pics of me)

Photobucket

lime scrub

sugar teen

long red hair girl