How to Reduce Period Pain. Beautiful Beach Pictures.

New post in which I tell you how to reduce period pain/reduce pain during periods and add some beautiful beach pictures.

How to reduce period pain

Last month - gosh it's unbelievable! after such a loooong time! - s/o got hired finally. And today he said he got his first payment. I dunno how to best explain to you how I feel. Not only he, I too feel happy and excited and can sort of breathe out in relief. Waah... life has brightened up a bit.
He texted me, obviously very-very elated, upon getting his first money, asking where and when we'd go on weekend. Whoa, too good for words. My horoscope promises a present on Saturday or Sunday, and I'm keeping fingers crossed the date will pass alright. Although... I've been arranging a trip out of town and I still hesitate what I want more, a long-awaited date at a japanese cafe with maki sushi or a promised-to-a-possible-new-love meeting at Starbucks.
Oh, s/o just texted! Asking again which cafe and when we'll go. He's suddenly so insisting, why? 0.0
It doesn't mean we are on good terms and life is all roses again - on the contrary, spring seems shitty, March totally sucked, April begins with quarrels, but it won't stop me from having a nice day-off. I fear Saturday's date might turn out screwed as I plan to ask R. the questions bugging me. Also, he had mentioned he wanted to ask me something important the following month. Today is one month sharp since that day but I doubt he's gonna bring up the topic. Sucker.

Also, hurrying to inform you about the period, it came but was so painful as never before, ache lasting for 4 days. Strangely enough, ache disappeared when I decided to do physical excercises (stretching) and when I met with R. My mood improved instantly, appetite returned (before, I didn't want to eat nor do anything except watching swimming videos online). Ok, what regards excercises, I just checked out some positions of yoga do help immensely, they are pretty simple and effective, please google for how to decrease pain during period yoga, how to reduce pain during periods yoga, or how to reduce pain during cramps yoga, you should see lotsa useful links, please use them!
I didn't use google, it's solely my curiosity owing to which I learnt that physical activity is good during cramps. Before this, I didn't even know sports work miracles!
I assure you, it's not bullsh*t, the described yoga positions do help, stretching especially, you won't have to gulp pill after pill to reduce pain during periods.
And some more from me personally: consume less coffeine before and during periods to reduce pain (no coffee, chocolate, cocoa, tea), spicy food, and dairy, eat products with calcium and green in color (lettuce, vegetables), persimmons are good too, and don't forget about relaxing brews with melissa, minth, camomille.

Can't wait to go to the pool tomorrow. I skipped 3 days of swimming and feel ashamed and guilty. April has to be devoted to intense workout!

Beautiful beach pictures

beautiful beach picture

beautiful beach picture

beautiful beach picture



beautiful beach picture