End of Journey?

And… you would expect me to write ‘the Journey Ends Here’ but I’d better replace it with ‘to be Cont’d’ since the destination is still ahead. I admit I’ve reached some goals, lost some weight and am almost S-size now, but despite the changes I’m not in the shape I’ve been looking forward to, therefore, there will be more goals and more cm’s lost, and I’m not stopping at this, I’m still on track.
Overall, 35 lbs/16 kg lost during 2011, I weigh 105 lbs/48 kg now, and there’s still 13 lbs/6 kg to drop. I want to thank everyone who’s been with me, supportive, believing and encouraging, all this time, and who’ll stay further watching and following me on the way to the Perfect Me ;)
So far, it’s been a wonderful journey, where I fell down and got up, learned to believe, found good and bad, taught myself how to be optimistic and high-spirited despite hardships and sudden hindrances. I’m on my way through thick and thin, and I know you’re here by my side, just like I am at yours, with a helping hand and a shoulder to lean on.