Day 123 - Weight loss - You Spin me like a Record

Day 123 - time for a lil bit of a tasty pie for you guys. I'm gonna be naughty here and say a few words about a crrrazzzeeee es-ee-eks I've had (sure I could drop several more lines but then the post will turn into a NSFW one). I felt very good today, even despite general sickness, I didn't eat much which is good, and my date came to visit me, and this and that, things gradually led to this. First, I turned on my heart-shaped lights and the room got this erotic dark-crimson shade, then asked him to untie my black-and-red gown, and after he did, showed off my new underwear, black-and-red too, I was in a black-and-red color mode as you see ;) Ahem. And oh gosh, not that I'm gonna describe the whole.. um.. event (yes, not the right word here but still) but you should know I rrrreally felt like feather in his arms (he's a lot taller than me and as I'm dropping weight he's starting to seem yet bigger, bulkier). He twisted, and turned, and spinned me.
You might ask WTH I'm telling you this; it's because I want you to be sure you too shall come to this point of feeling weightless and feather-light when weighing 47. It hit me like with a brick, this sensation of zero gravity when he started to move me in every possible and impossible way, I thought, 'What the hell is going on? How does he manage to put me in this position and then turn 180 degrees and act out such a wild thing?!' I didn't know it would turn out this easy for him to hold me upside down, and for long! But no, here I'm starting to go into too intimate detail :)
Once again, I promise you'll understand what I mean once you pass down 50kg mark; your sex life's sure to boost and bloom (together with your confidence about being naked and being in those positions you couldn't even dream of) and bring your relationship on a new level, so both of you enjoy intimacy like never before, and you're gonna really like this change.
Photobucket