Day 133 - Weight loss - Me in the New Blue Dress.

Day 133 - checkup 9, 78x58x83, 46,5kg. Not bad but there's no apparent change except about those blue XS jeans bought a few months ago, I wear them supporting with a belt now. Went shopping; spent way too much time picking dresses. Beige, graige, blue or black? Chose blue and beige - and off to the dressing room I went, mentally preparing for a humiliation. I was going to see myself in the mirrors with all the flaws and imperfections doubled by wrong illumination. But fine, my desire to buy something was stronger. What do you think? Contrary to past fears of booths, this time I liked the reflection as not only was it 'right' but showed me as pretty and - key word next - thin! God I admired the view ;) I admired how I looked in the blue dress (beige was too big), and I admired even more that I nearly drowned in size M. M is 2 sizes larger than XS I'm wearing now, so it was hard not to spot how the 10centimeters' difference looks on me. I spent another little eternity searching for S but M was the smallest. I decided to content with M. Not ideal for official dinners but will do for warm summer walks ;)

weight lossthin legs

real girl thinspo

skinny girl blue dress