Day 172 - Weight loss - Harsh but Healthy Lifestyle

Day 172 - still, I'm flattered when Mom praises me for being persistent and stubborn wrt dieting and sports. 'My daughter refrains from food and manages to go swimming 3 times a week. You need to have her will power,' she told her collegues. Sure, it cannot but please me, however negative others' comments to this phrase are. I don't care if they don't get the point and blame me and if they're against this harsh lifestyle which is actually healthy. Whatever. If they prefer to junk/trash their organism with carbs and greese and fast food I can only shrug my shoulders. And I'm not thin, I'm go**ammit awesome in the New Me mode! Weighing 47 and feeling as great as never before. Sports and diet work miracles. http://thinspira-tion.skyrock.com
172 photo mosaic483bb534576fc7a03b50a0f24faf0fd0db82af11.jpg