Day 152 - Weight loss - I Lose Heart not Weight.

Day 152 - yaaaay! They renewed clothes catalogues on the k-site, and new stylish dresses are there again!! *hyper* I can't wait till I step on the scale and see '46' at the end of the day, dressed in a multi-layered outfit, with woolen socks and heaps of accessories and other things increasing your weight. At times, however, it's '49' glaring at me hideously, nearly provoking tears, on other days it's '47', a happy '46' is a rare occasion. When will this madness terminate, once and for all?! I don't seem to be getting anywhere at present speed. And no I don't believe I wear size S/XS when today I picked a pair of pants and tried them on. They looked small and it was just out of experiment, but they did fit alright. Still, I doubt. it must be the fabric that stretches well, and I'll have to try at least half a dozen of different pants in different stores, all S/XS to make sure. I'm sorry I can't stop whining, I'm capricious and my 'I want this and now!' nature explains all-time moodswings. 150 days behind and what have I reached? No dramatic changes. I lose heart, not weight...
Photobucket