Day 180 - Weight loss - Still Dissatisfied with my Reflection.

Day 180 - today at breakfast I got a rare opportunity to have a heart-to-heart talk with my Granny. It was so nice sitting with a cup of coffee and having a convo with the person you don't communicate much with. I missed such a heartfelt conversation. As we discussed things, she happened to notice I have gotten real skinny, so my thighs have become straight like sticks. Oh yeah, this really titillated my pride but I said nothing.
As for myself, I'm still greatly dissatisfied with the mirror reflection, perhaps it's as bewitched as the scale used to be. Still wide hips, ewww. Can't stand it. However flattering others' comments may sound, I don't feel I can take a break and chill out and stop moving to the UGW. Heck no! Until I reach 42 I won't consider pausing. Yes, sometimes rebukes are harsh esp when they come from dear ones but I train my ears to block when needed. They don't see what I see, they don't see me naked, they don't see odd fat and muffin top and hams - they see thin wrists and small face and collarbones. For me, it's not enough so far.
 photo mosaic4b8ecb53f993441a3fe221c1d71f5b8d855cf9b7.jpg