Day 58

Day 58 - probably one of the rare days when I feel satisfied, not angry with myself. They don’t lie saying, ‘I only feel happy when I’m hungry.’ I do feel happier regarding I ate almost nothing yesterday, just a few bites of bread and green tea with lime. Liters of water don’t help save me from hunger, not even dull it, but it’s natural to want to eat when you haven’t had a crumb for a whole day. I have no idea what language my stomach is speaking now but the grumbling says it’s very displeased.

Went swimming on an almost empty stomach, obviously lacking energy but tried to squeeze out all strength to swim fast and without stopping. Family shopping tomorrow so the thinner I feel the better mood I’ll be in. Will try to stay away from dinner tonight as well, and maybe the scale will show 49 at least because after a day of starving it’s still 50.