Day 59

Day 59 - can never get enough of weheartit! It’s dragging and inspirational! :)) Made me want to start a beautiful notebook with pictures from the site. On a different note, have I told you I’m ‘giving it a break’ with my date? Looks like I can do without him for a while, and if so, is he actually my motivation? So much freer and at ease. Not that he understands why I don’t eat, say, junk food. Told him McD’s was not my friend and he seemed to agree only to drop in there in an instant as though act contrary to common sense. It’s alright to indulge yourself in something from McD’s or similar, I like nuggets and fries and Coke too, but use your head, don’t rush there whenever you have a spare moment and please control the amount of food, else you’re weak-willed and will never quit eating unhealthily.