Day 77

Day 77 - you all gotta check it out, I find so many things true, like 003, 006, 018, 037 because I actually start to hear things like this ;)
Less optimistically, binged, and at night *epic fail*
Girls, throw away that great weightloss obstacle called TVset, don’t you ever switch it on, because in my case it’s the core of all troubles, as soon as I press ‘On’ I can’t help myself and start to pig out, uncontrollably, anything that’s in the fridge. Thankfully, it was pickled cucumbers but still I feel guilty, I oughtn’t to have eaten that late ;((( Looks like Television is a worse enemy than kitchen/fridge. And you guess right, I’ve already thought about the punishment - no food during the day, just broth for dinner.

Mom said she’d shown a blurred photo of me to her collegues and said the girl in the picture was an 11yo and - everyone believed! 0.o Somehow, I feel embarrassed and a bit ashamed ;(11 year-old? isn’t it a bit too much?!

Still unwilling to come to peaceful terms with S/O, he kinda sets me off-track, all the time, which gets on my nerves and we quarrel and misunderstand e.o. so i’m doing my best to reduce communication with him as unfortunately he’s turning into a hindrance to the goal. it’s really sad when someone who you found support in becomes the opposite, undermining your plans, acting like an obstacle. That won’t do. I feel very comfortable in my family, and it’s them who I can rely on these days, they make me happy and help distract from the negative around.