Day 78

Day 78 - strangely enough, 48kg today. There’s more to lose, don’t believe the camera, it’s a liar, remember that. Yes I quite like the images, how I look there, but, as the saying goes, ‘my camera and my mirror show two different people’. The measuring tape, however, shows flattering figures - 85cm hips, and while in hip area I get smaller, my thighs remain as fat as they were, not a centimeter less ;(
I’ve noticed that on the site that I’m going to buy kclothes girls post pics of themselves in the things they ordered, and all these pics are - I’m sorry girls - awful. Not the photo quality but the girls themselves. I seriously don’t get it why buy small outfits if you can’t squeeze in them?! 0.o Like, yeah, we all are hopeful that we can fit in but come on, be realistic, if you wear L you can’t put on S, and even if you do, you’ll look like a cow. Pfft.  That’s what I’m talking about *facepalm* For that reason, I decided to lose weight - not to look ugly in small sundresses and skinny jeans. And so my idea is to show what real good pictures must be like, without editing and retouching, I’ll set an example of how wonderful clothes can look on your ‘right’ body. Also, why complain if you know in the pictures the models are S or XS and you are L or XL? You shouldn’t whine that pants are tight and neck-cuts near choke you. Small girls look amazing even if wrapped in a doormat, even in oversized or baggy clothes, isn’t it obvious that if you’re XL you won’t look as good as them in the same clothes? Clothes can’t help you drop the extra kilos you have, just conceal them. Face it. Go to gym, time to lose weight! That’s what I figured out and did ;)