Day 127 - Weight loss - I Want Spring!

Day 127 - can't wait till I go to the pool, can't wait till I start to feel fit and healthy again, can't wait till I get this awesome satisfaction from workout, and when practice will tell on my weight at last. Also, can't wait till I drop off this heavy fur coat, and big boots and woolen sweater and begin to feel light again. I hate hurrying the time but I want spring already! Luckily, off the sick leave, back to work, some activity here and less access to the fridge. I snack with fruit and veggies but even eating extra little meals I feel I'm getting fatter and uglier. What's the matter, hey?! Low self-esteem recently. I will write it off on severe winter and weakened immune system so there're few things that can really cheer me up. Need to boil some green tea (btw, it has become pretty difficult to drown 8 cups of water a day in this weather as I drink 5 at max) and read your blogs before bedtime.Photobucket