Day 128 - Weight loss - Back to Pool!

Day 128 - thank god! It's been ages since I last went to the pool. If I could, I would embrace water 'cause I missed it so much LOL I had lotsa fun there, not bothering how I swim, I simply splashed in the water, diving and twisting there and just moved as I almost sensed an energy flow and a pleasant buzz in my limbs, and I felt light and happy. I was thinking, if I'm so into swimming and it really works miracles with my body, should I start training every day? It'll be tough (not to mention expensive) as hell but also willpower-building and useful for health and I'll see the results quicklier. And oh! What an unexpectancy! Date has just suggested going to the skating rink. I agreed (after a moment's thinking how I'll look at the rink, won't I look fat?). And this will be hysterical considering I can't skate LOL http://lovelyb-o-n-e-s.tumblr.com/
Photobucket