Day 134 - Weight loss - Exhausting Swimming.

Day 134 - swimming today exhausted me. So many people came to train this early in the morning. But that's not all; they have also rearranged the ropes so the laps became not horizontally but vertically located like during swimming competitions, thus increasing the distance of each lap. I thought I would die. No, seriously, I'd guessed I was pretty good at swimming and have developed muscles enough to swim for long - heck no, after a few laps I was tired, biceps aching, breathing irregular, drowning time and again but had to continue, unlike other women who preferred to quit after the first 20 minutes. Only men and swimmers stayed, putting up with the unexpected change. Frankly speaking, I'm glad they have swapped the ropes - swimming way longer laps is hard of course but is more useful, muscle-building-wise ;) And I felt incredibly satisfied after the practice, which probably turned out one of the best I've ever had, and contrary to my supposition, my hands and legs didn't shake and I walked alright and cheerful. Wish they wouldn't rearrange the ropes by tomorrow.thinspo collage