Day 135 - Weight loss - Wearing Underwear and Thigh Highs.

135 - that 'tasty pie for you' post, you remember? I talked about that black-and-red underwear. I just recalled another thing. In my early posts, I mentioned about one special sexy costume that I hoped to be able to wear one day. The bra fit alright but the almost-nonexistent G-string cut in my skin so it was absolutely uncomfortable, and needless to say, I felt extremely self-conscious to show it off to a guy knowing I had to lose some kilos before it. To my utter amazement, the panties suit just fine now. I put them on and - voila! as though magic tailors have resewn the item for me haha Not shy anymore. But I still gotta overcome shyness wrt wearing thigh-highs. I have a beautiful pair of white thigh-highs waiting for its lucky hour ;)
Btw, workout was hard today again, 35 minutes of freestyle and breaststroke swimming, and I stand in the shower crouched letting hot water massage my body, relaxing, soothing strained muscles... amazing sensation!
Photobucket