Day 194 - Weight loss - Time Flies Taking Self Pictures.

Day 194 - http://soon-to-be-a-skinnybiitch.tumblr.com/ All my free time after work (about 2 hours before going to bed) I spend taking pictures. Time flies! Instead of going to sleep at 10 I end up there at midnight, which is not good for health under the current weather conditions. If you need to kill 4 hours - taking pictures (esp of yourself) is an easy wayout. 500 shots per hour but I didn't even notice it. What's good, they turn out fine and I don't have to delete anything on condition I catch the right moment, ie 1-5 minutes during which your poses and face expressions look amazing. I guess many of you know what I mean. I'll show you some photos once they're slightly edited and copyrighted.
 photo mosaic8fb02c3a5c02d85347897b029ed34689a8e3aa20_zps12b2cc1a.jpg