Day 70

Day 70 - checkup 5, 80x61x86, 49kg. Yup, 1kg less but it’s barely encouraging. I feel guilty for having eaten a can of yoghurt, duh. And I wanted a breakthrough, which is neither on the scale nor on the measuring tape. Yet strangely, it’s in how I feel in the just-bought XS pants… they’re slightly loose 0.o
Oh gosh, I used to weigh 60 kilos. Can’t look at my old-me images. But frankly, even now weighing 49kg I feel… err.. heavy, for the better word. Shall stick to ‘in every fatso lives a skinny’, very motivational. I’m still not on very good terms with my date as he keeps saying I should get that nice round booty back and he’s extremely against my current appearance, and I have to keep saying it’s impossible due to regular workout. He doesn’t know that I lose cm’s because I almost don’t eat, and for that very reason I think about declining an invitation to the restaurant with co-workers to celebrate the New Year. The holiday is not about food (for me) while for most others it is, and they’re gonna feel sorry after having overeaten at the dinner and look mortified at the image in the mirror and go to bed so full they can’t fall asleep, and I’m not gonna have to worry about it, now that I’m turning into another person who knows what and how much to eat, and I’ll be proud of myself dancing and hopping around the place whereas others will sit at their abundant tables and regret having pigged out unable to resist this and that and then complain on indigestion or something. Very optimistic, don’t you think? ;)
 The new ‘skinny’ way of thinking and viewing food makes doing groceries differently. I used to like going to the mall and buying delicacies, cakes, pastry etc as though I was a dog treating myself with most mouthwatering bites, and of course it goes without saying that before a holiday I went to the store and bought lots of products. What now? How has the situation changed? Yes I still enjoy grocery shopping, I like trips to malls and superstores - but I’m not chasing food anymore. Unlike before, I don’t grab things from shelves but pass by, merely looking from side to side. It can be fun too! And I only choose good items, healthy and natural, not pizzas, not buns, not crisps I used to be fond of. And this New Year shopping is going to be different as well. I’ll probably spend the night with my date and lay the table and all, but mainly for him as I don’t think I want to get my belly round and then have it ache ;(
Today, a ‘sweet’ collage for you :)