Day 69

Day 69 - Is it just me or has the scale moved? 49 today after swimming 0.o I don’t know what measurements I would have if I were 45kg but I gotta set certain proportions to come to if UGW cannot be reached. I should rename it to UPG or UMG (ultimate proportions goal, ultimate measurements goal) then. Off with 5cm would be excellent but who am I tricking? 5cm is like 5 kilos - and I recall I’m at the plateau ;((( What I’m bound to do is keep eating little and continue swimming.
I’m starting to really like how I look on pictures. The time has finally come when I can put on new things I bought and take pictures of me in them and not get averted ;) I shall some day try on all those panties and spend hours before the mirror smiling at the own reflection. I’d like to wear the undersized T-shirts I’ve grown out of. And I’ll contribute to the thinspo on weheartit to help other girls get motivated. I so want to look irresistible like other girls and it’d be silly of me to stop now. Being skinny offers plenty possibilities. I have plans and hopes and ruining them would mean I’m totally dumb so I better not give up and keep winning. Every day is a small step to the huge Happiness, and every night without dinner is a tiny victory leading to the final overwhelming Success. I’m glad the entries are getting lighter, cheerful, positive. I’m doing even better than my family who too are on a diet but they binge and give in to food and cannot say no to meals - I can! Means I’m firmer in my decision and wanting it more than them! So are you girls! Btw, you know what’s funny about the pics? That on the panties I’m wearing the tag says ‘for kids’ but I gave it a whack and bought them as motivation LOL