Day 72

Day 72 - “Time flies real fast. I’d thought 87 days would seem an eternity and I’d manage to get rid of fat much much quicker but you see, even after more than a month I don’t seem to have made a noticeable breakthrough. Goddammit, I don’t want to enter 2012 in this weight! Means I bought all these countless panties in vain? *mad* I have to, just have to be an 'S' by the new year!” that’s what I’d thought in November; how lucky I am to actually have made a breakthrough and reach the 'S'! yay me! haha
Can’t believe all those pants and jeans were so tight for me last year. I could feel the waistband stuck in my stomach as I sat or leaned and even walked. Even though S/O says my bum looked amazing and he wants me to put on those pants I wore back then, I reply it’s impossible because they don’t fit as tight as before. Actually, I’d thought that once I drop a few kilos my jeans would look better on me but the truth is they look awful, too baggy, too loose, even a belt can’t save the situation; the trousers are very wide, and it feels like my legs are somewhere inside these 2 tubes, deep deep inside. He who said, ‘Get only those jeans which sit perfect on you, not loose or tight’ was right, since my jeans are un-wearable now. Fine, once I’m at the UGW I’ll get a pair of new jeans, as well as plaid pants ‘cuz somehow I have a passion for plaid items ;) Promised to show you my recent buys. Here you go, me in tights ;)