Day 73

Day 73 - a must-see! It’s a diamond, go check it out immediately, very motivational!
I get upset at the thought I’ve missed 2 days of swimming due to cold caught, but happy realizing I’ve become a good example for my family who, whenever they want to drop in McDonald’s, hear my irrevocable ‘No’ that guards them from the possibility of getting one kilo heavier. Ahem. Sorry to see, they’re building 2 more McD’s in our town. WTF?! 2 years ago we didn’t even dream about this fastfood chain and now they’re killing us with junk!
I’d mentioned before, progress goes slow, changes unnoticed, neither on the scale nor on the measuring tape, until a try-on in a store when you see the shorts fit well, miraculously. I need, I just have to reach 84cm in hip area however hard I’m gonna be beaten with the S/O’s words, I’m doing it for myself, for own happiness, own confidence. I gotta train hard in the next 2 days, and eat little because 84cm require so, because final checkup is coming, because I want to be more proud and virtually see the changes: more visible collarbones, more protruding hipbones, smaller cheeks, tinier frame. Not skinny enough, as they say.