Day 75

Day 75 - you could as well call it binging for I’ve given in to some fries and cheese and meat. It was tiny compared to the amounts I used to eat but more than enough, so I sorta went off the harsh regime. Can’t wait to go swimming, 10some days remain so I gotta try my hardest and train like crazy. What else? Hmm, having fun taking pictures, and more by the day, thus making sure the motivational phrase ‘So you enjoy taking pics of yourself, in any clothes, any angle’ is right; out of 200 taken pictures 176 turned out good, which seems incredible, ‘cuz before, about 80 percent would be thrown into trash. It’s good to feel T-shirts looser, it’s good to realize I’m nearly S/XS. I still can’t figure out what size I am. Some size charts show I’m XS, others - S. And it’s yet harder to believe I have such measurements weighing 49kg, this must be why I consider myself fat.
As I think about ny night, I bet it’s gonna be a challenge, no, A CHALLENGE. I’ll cook lotsa delicious dishes and not taste and eat them will be difficult. Yeah, sure, I’ve somewhat learned to resist food but one whole night with tableful of plates and stomach grumbling is not a joke. I could say, yes, do it just once, just one time in the whole year is alright, but no, the truth is I can NOT - no treats, no full stomach, I don’t want odd cm’s, don’t want to start to lose weight again. It’s easy to pig out - but very hard to drop it off, and only strong-willed can be in control. No comment ;)