Day 76

Day 76 - today proved especially hard. After-swimming hunger pangs as the cause of my non-existent breakfast, a tiny piece of meat and half a can of yogurt simply because there was nothing else in the fridge ;( I was starving already in the morning, went to buy something to eat else I wouldn’t have made it to 6PM, but after having munched a whole bun and tea with sugar I felt guilty… Punishment? No dinner, just broth. ‘Cuz my diet should consist of no pastry. 

Spent almost an hour looking through the thinspo. I’m not a big fan of before-after pictures though, nor am I going to submit my own pictures of such type. I guess I’m too self-conscious to remind myself about how fat I used to be. I just showed pictures found on http://thinspiration-pictures.blogspot.com to my parents and not that they are motivated or impressed. Not a single bit. On the contrary, neither of the two believed they were pics of real people, both saying it was all Photoshop, they were 2 different girls in one picture. If so, show me where to get this PS version, which obviously has insta-thin filter. I regret having printed out so many photos, I regret my parents (although grown-ups and supposedly strong-willed) cannot keep to a diet, ending up with ‘I give up, gimme a bread-and-butter sandwich and meat and pasta and tea with candies and sugar’. Not only this, they also went to a fastfood cafe (I passed, of course), all in all not even 2 weeks on a diet (hmm, was there any diet in the first place?)