Day 79

Day 79 - I have not been a big fan of wedding dresses’ sites until recently. It might be because of the price, or  dresses’ shapes, or models, since all of them are tall and curvy with seemingly mega-long legs, or it might be because of something else. But. I dug a webpage with such a huuuuge variety of wedding dresses that I nearly fainted. Not only the price but everything else about the garments seems awesome, I tell you I all but swooned, haha.
What I’ve always thought about wedding is that a bride has to look irresistible, she has to be in excellent shape to fit into her dress, only thus she can be and feel impeccable. I don’t mean to offend anyone but IMHO fat girls shouldn’t put on wedding dress until they slim down (to me, this is inappropriate). My POV, a wedding dress looks excellent on slim small women so they look like dolls, and this is what I want to look on that special day. A doll, a princess. Perfect dress requires perfect shape. You could say I’m heading to it. So yeah, from now on I am more tolerant to sites with wedding dresses as I stop viewing them as something outrageous ;)
I know I’d told you before, and twice, but it still makes me laugh when I think about ‘the infamous blue jeans’ LOL Gosh I was so fat! So fat I couldn’t squeeze in them, my calves so thick they couldn’t pass through the trouser-legs, oh dear… I dread to try them on now ‘cuz I bet they’d look awful on me, no no I won’t even pull them out of that ‘far corner’; instead, I’ll dig for other long-forgotten clothes which might suit me right now ;)
Also, the new pants I bought now fit a bit too loose. Dunno what it has to do with, it’s either because they’ve stretched or - can it be? - I’ve lost some cm’s. Again, the scale shows 48kg which is hardly believable, I mean, maybe something is wrong with it. Or perhaps, all things considered, I really have slimmed down, and if so I don’t mind ;)) And, continuing with the pants topic, I’m getting picky about said garment, wearing old stuff no more, looking for the perfect pair to fit tightly and hug my butt, because all the items I have atm don’t fall in this category, but, as I mentioned earlier, I’ll wait until the goal weight and not gonna waste money on anything until then.
Another yummy collage for you :)