Tuesday Update

Last night I couldn't catch a wink. The wind was howling so ferociously the windows shattered, not a nice feeling indeed. I didn't shiver under a warm blanket but still couldn't sleep. It's August but the weather is mid-fall-ish, with no sunshine, and the temperature drops down quickly. To me, it's freezing cold, and before going out I tuck in shirt, jumper, and jacket - and this after +25 with shorts and tanktops. Wish today I'd put on a hat when I went outside in the morning. Goddamnmotherf***ing bitter cold! My nose turned red pretty soon after half an hour of movelessly standing at the bus-stop, I started to cough, rubbing my hands as they grew numb.
To hell with it, I thought, still clueless when the bus would arrive, I near ran to the closest open store to get warm. I felt I needed something hot. Coffee! Dunno why, I just dig instacoffee, haha. And then to the florist's to buy roses for Mom, ah this aroma in the store! Then hurried home, where it was safe and warm, and after a cup of Nescafe another small shopping tour, after which I ended up with a bunch of buys. Huh, they still sell their rags for a hilarious price, and it's great that everything fits :) Ok ok I'm a fan of casual and sports tee's.
Now that I'm typing this I can hear the wind blowing hard again, whistling menacingly. My poor ears as I walked down the street, eww, awful. I'll be glad if I didn't catch a cold. Gosh I'm freezing again, gotta go drink tea.
Oh yeah, new nails! Check out ^.^

my new buys

false eyelashes

Photobucket

Photobucket

skinny redhead

cute redhead