Day 81

Day 81 - some personal note here. I like it when my date kisses my hipbones and chest and belly, but - and maybe I should feel sorry - not out of physical pleasure, but experiencing some hidden, slightly perverted satisfaction, like a smirk on one side of my mouth; being proud of myself, enjoying the view, letting that bit of my narcissistic side out. At least now I feel more confident in bed, and I’m glad to say, girls, yes it’s worth it. Between-the-sheets life gets undeniably better :)
You know, a small confession as well. When I was 20, I thought that by the age of 25 I would look ugly and horrible like other 25 y.o. girls around. I was terrified in advance, seeing other girls, thinking that I will most likely look as old and fat as them. BUT. Thank god I not only keep the same weight and ‘freshness’ but even start to look better, healthier (this must be green tea and water and diet effect). Hopefully by my 25th B-day I’ll lose some more weight to look yet younger ;)
I just remembered that incident at the doctor’s when the nurse, upon my undressing, noted, ‘Oh so thin!’ and I thought that hearing this feels hundreds times better than when you’re called fat, right? There were moments in my life when I was said to be such. Like, once at a store when trying on a coat the assistant said, ‘It suits fine except a bit too tight in hips.’ I was so offended. Guess I was 17 then and felt very uncomfortable in my weight. I hope now I won’t be referred to as plump. Happy to see that most girls around me (be it in a bus or stores or offices) look bigger and, yeah, thicker than me ;)) Happy to be called flat-chested and bony-assed by close ones (although it’s not true). Check out this girl’s pictures for thinspiration.