Day 82

Day 82 - almost off the harsh diet during the weekend, giving my organism a feast: some jap food, shrimps, rice, thick soup, tea with sugar, but all in moderation, of course. 6 days to go, I gotta take a good hold of myself for the final dash. Shopping was blah as we rushed  through stores rather than savored clothes’ picking, yet an undoubted plus is that I - miraculously!- fit in what used to be tight for me a month ago. The tee I bought is XS and a month before was more constricting than now; peach-colored jeans seemed an extravagant item for wintertime so I didn’t buy them. I don’t want to self-deceive but I see my hips getting thinner, need to measure them regularly to make sure my eyes serve me right ;) And whatever I might say, however often I might complain, it’s a sweet feeling when I see I’ve become lighter and can fit in smaller clothes. It’s a wonderful feeling when walking down the street I do it hopping, so weightlessly stepping, not bearing the burden of some odd 10 kilos; esp. now in winter wearing heavy jacket and big boots, having to maneuver through the snow as I smile and move easily avoiding snowdrifts and trudging people, even running for a while - it’s effortless, it feels good. On that page I liked this: ‘100 pounds, you’re a skinny bitch, what more do you need?’ haha