Showing off New Hair

Looks like I've caught a cold again. Grr!!  Been fighting it for a week, seemingly good at getting rid of the first symptoms thanks to lemon and nasal drops, but wind and nasty chill have taken their toll nonetheless. I should have worn a scarf whenever going outside, so little wonder I gave in to sickness ;( And this on the eve of a very important job interview! Weakness and dizziness are far from the best feelings indeed, especially at interviews, and I chose to stay home, more so having urgent business to be done in-town on that day. I still have several unsolved matters, but one problem less is a good start.
Ok, have you noticed? It's the last days of summer, and magic September is almost there with comfy pj's, fuzzy socks, warm blankets, and that special scent in the air I can never describe. I'll welcome September as I do every year, I'm happy fall is around corner.
Luckily, got my swimming ticket (albeit not without trouble) so yup I can't be any more prepared for a new season, hehe.
A received parcel is a nice mood-booster too, as well as last weekend's walk downtown in a pretty outfit passersby found quite striking^^
But the main drive is my slightly(?) renewed appearance, which I like so-so much. Check out my new long red hair. Not that I'm turning into a narcissist but this is by far how I've been wanting to look and therefore I cannot but like own mirror reflection.

long-red-hair-girl

redhead

long-red-hair

girl-with-long-red-hair