Candy Cane Inspired Nail Pattern. Red Grape Wine Bath Oil

Congratulations on the first day of winter! 
New Year is coming, have you prepared a dazzling outfit? Me yes, as I went shopping and bought a sparkling party dress with a white fur shoulder wrap. The blue floral pattern pants had been sold before I managed to grab them, too bad, but I got brown velveteen underwear ;) 
Great news I still have time to buy my pool ticket for December. Excellent! I jumped in bubbletude. Some present for me from God? ;) Yes, definitely it's time to get back in shape because I don't want my XXS mini dress to blow at midnight.
My posting has been frequent recently, this due to being jobless, but I guess I'll have to slack it off as I'm back in the rows of employed, luckily.
And since I'm high spirited and so hyper I painted my nails (I wanted it to be strawberry design but then chose something abstract) and even took a bath (usually I prefer shower) with a cool red grape wine bath oil (see pictures below) which is a very good product. When you shake the bottle as told by the instruction the contents start to bubble violently and turn blood-red from deep crimson. You don't need much of it to create foam; the scent is pleasant, and your skin is a bit shimmery and oily after use.

candy cane nail pattern

candy cane nails

candy cane pattern

red grape wine bath oil

red grape wine oil

red grape bath oil

grape wine bath oil