Day 102 - Weight loss - New Pants & Boyshorts

Day 102 - ate a lot, forgetful of restrictions. Odd weight is back, immediately. Can’t help wondering how come almost 3 kilos are back, wtf?! It’s weekend ok, and another workweek ahead, and with it, the no-dinner rule. Come on, I don’t get what’s wrong with yes-dinner regime but I tend to gain weight when I have something substantial, like a piece of meat or pasta.
On a different note, bought pants size 26. Slightly tight but I plan to keep slimming down so hopefully soon they’ll fit fine ;) New T-shirts suit well too, simple, cheap but looking amazing ;) And - boyshorts! haha Mom was like, ‘Hey, you aren’t going to buy them, are you? No way, they’re tiny and for kids, look at the size tag, XS!’ But when she wasn’t looking I just put them into the cart and smiled coyly. I tried them on at home only to see they were actually a bit loose (!!) and showed off before her :-P so I can’t be any happier ;))