Day 148 - Weight loss - I Miss Shopping.

Day 148 - it's weird. Since weekend I've been feeling like a barrel, strangely 'swollen', not knowing if it's because of countless cups of tea or because I'd eaten something bulging me. The scale of course shows terrifying figure, even my loose shirt fits tight, and even so at the end of the day I decided to measure myself and laugh at what the measuring tape was going to reveal. Ha! Not a cm bigger! Even my belly that felt like balloon turned out to be 59cm (waistline), and my bust was small too, only 78cm (in bra). I really have no clue how come I feel this puffed-up, but what I know for sure is I gotta get to the pool asap, 'cuz at least after a proper practice I feel light and satisfied.
Speaking of contentment, I haven't gone shopping for weeks (well I have in fact done some small shopping a few weeks ago but that super-fast tour doesn't count^^), and I miiiiiss a long tiresome day when you get back home with bags and boxes and then spend hours before the mirror trying things on and taking pics of new buys. Ah... probably in another couple of weeks..
Photobucket