Day 195 - Weight loss - Early Morning Swimming.

Day 195 - I think I'm growing out of black tea with sugar, I've noticed I stopped drinking it at all; morning tea is green, during-the-day tea is green, and at dinner a cup of green tea is a must too. Benefit? The less black tea the less sugar. And yeah, should you wonder, I've altered my 3-times-a-week swimming practice to 2-times-a-week. But shhh, don't tell my S/O else he's gonna kill me. This month workout will be more effective because I've changed it to 7 o'clock, and therefore will have more time at the pool, 45 minutes of training instead of half an hour which is never enough; it will also provide me with more space because at 7AM the pool is almost empty, no crazy (synchronized) swimmers, no yelling coaches, just me and the blue shimmering water.
I have to sacrifice my precious sleep, for getting up at 6 in the morning is very tough, but come on, health and good shape is worth it, so no whining ;))
One important note for you, always eat prior to swimming, else after an intensive training you'll feel extremely nauseous (like me today when I skipped breakfast). I also feel so weightless and light after swimming and during the day, and I feel well too, at last, after a whole month of sicknesses of all kinds, it's like a breath of fresh air ;) Also, a breath of fresh air is 3 new buys at an underwear store, mm, I like the lace boyshorts I got.

 photo mosaic7b8fbff4a2e4ef0acd2325b153d45acc5ae73004_zps6b6c319c.jpg