Day 149 - Weight loss - Weight loss like yo-yo.

Day 149 - I believe I've left my last strength in the pool today. Went there without breakfast and swam freestyle and breaststroke nonstop - and oh god I ache all over... It's just the beginning of workday and I'm already passive and sleepy and hungry. Real spring is upon the door, which means I should double the effort and go straight forward to the goal... but who am I kidding, 3 kilos in 3 months, duh...It cannot even be called weight loss actually as I move like a yo-yo, to and fro, back and forth, gaining and dropping. 
Ok, I could  understand if the swing-like motion lasted for a month (plateau and all) but when it goes on from month after month it cannot but piss the he*l out of me! And who wouldn't get nervous seeing no change on the scale? It's been too long, and often I find myself on the verge. It goes fine during the week, and then suddenly, after normal dinners at weekend I have to start all over again from Mondays. Almost 46 during the week - and back to 50 by Sunday. How do you like it? The scale adding 4 kilos overnight. So yea, it's mega-tough, it's up-and-down, and it's excruciating. I live for these small miracles called 'yay! I'm 1 kilo lighter!!' which have stopped happening ;( And this, in the time of spring avitaminosis and depression. 3 damn kilos, just 3, is it THIS damn hard?! I still go on, though, despite the torture: it's all or nothing, 45 or 50, skinny or fat, long-wished-for body or fat-swollen figure.
Photobucket