Day 153 - Weight loss - Don't Trust Clothes Tags.

Day 153 - I bought a pair of spectacles (last winter) that suddenly, by miracle or something, started to seem loose. I hate that feeling when they are slipping down along your nose and you have to adjust them back all the time. Irritating, right? What I'm interested in, has my face gotten this smaller or is there another reason for it? 
Also, maybe I shouldn't tell you but I will nonetheless. A comment Dad dropped today, 'All I see on your face is nose. And eyes. And three teeth.' *pauses, frowning, not letting tears well into her eyes* That was rude. Esp the three-teeth remark. You know, sometimes family members better keep their mouths shut, because their words, however unintentionally pronounced, can hurt really bad. 
Other than that, went to a store, tried on jeans size 28 which barely fit (wth, I can't have added 2 sizes in 2 months!), then picked a few different pairs, tried them on too, all of them tagged 'size 26', and OMFG LMAO one pair is as loose as my old jeans, too baggy, and the other one is extremely small, so tiny I failed even to zip it up. Moral? Don't trust this bullsh*t called sizes, always try things on before buying, don't rely solely on the figure stated on the tag.
Photobucket