Day 154 - Weight loss - Blue Jeans Motivation.

Day 154 - speaking of yesterday's shopping, I'm glad we didn't go to my favorite store, leaving it until next week. Thus, I have extra days to slim down. And another plus, the super-small jeans I told you about in the previous entry - I decided to get them as another cool motivation. I think it's worth it save for the price is not high. Early in the morning, went to the store and bought the jeans (mission accomplished, I'm happy^^), they're now waiting to be tried on at home, and there's 7 more hours until that moment :( 
Also, the saleswoman (probably seeing the size of the item) called me a small girl, and for at least 3 times, as she was packing the buy. Um, a bit embarrassing. Don't I look grown-up enough with bright eyeshadows and lipstick?! What is it about my face/appearance that makes them think I'm a teen?! And it's not even summer when you can wear light clothes - it's still a heavy-coats-furry-boots-thick-pants season when you look fatter because of all these clothes on you! 
Ok, back to jeans. Light-blue and ripped, awesome! I won't take pics unless they fit fine, and on the day they do I'll count myself a hero :) Mm, looks like I've added another Blue Jeans Motivation to my Green Pants one hehe
Photobucket