Climbazole Shampoo. Fruit Works Lip balms. Tulips Photos. Love Flowers Photos.

Here I'm reviewing Climbazole system 4 shampoo, Fruit Works cosmetics and post several tulips photos I took the other day.

Climbazole shampoo

And so I told you I started to have scalp skin issues again, namely, my head itches badly. I still wonder if it's because of the hairdresser's blow-drier or my former shampoo for hair growth. I believe it's the latter since whenever I wash my hair with it, head scratching increases, and it's everywhere: my temples, my forehead, the back of my head. So I decided to put an end to this torture and went to a drugstore for a good shampoo. Unfortunately, I didn't manage to buy a cheap type as the assistant advised me System 4 Climbazole at once, saying it treats my problem well. Dry scalp skin, head scratching, dandruff disappear quickly. FYR, it's really pricey (as everything at a drugstore!) but I chose not to economize on my hair.
Immediately after use I felt relief, no head itches, not even on the second day. I'm pleased with the effect of Climbazole shampoo.
But if you decide to get it don't forget to read directions, as Climbazole System 4 has 4 different kinds of shampoos, each for different issues.
One minus that I found is hair becomes very very coarse without a conditioner, so apply your regular smoothing/softening mask during hair wash.
Tell me what you think if you use Climbazole shampoo already or only started. Is it good for you?

Climbazole shampoo, system 4 climbazole, shampoo against dandruff, best anti-itching shampoo

Fruit Works Cosmetics

These are the 2 Fruit Works lip balms I bought a few weeks ago, they're good for cold weather as the texture is pretty oily but not too thick. The watermelon balm smells a bit better than the mango one. I like the small pack, different from usual stick-type lip balms. And knowing me, these 2 boxes will last forever ;) Also, Fruit Works cosmetics is cheap ;)

Fruit works watermelon lip balm

Tulips Photos and Love Flowers Photos

Happy St. Valentine's Day!!!! Let your life be filled with love and joy!

purple tulips, flowers, purple, violet, purple flowers, flowers, bouquet

flowers, purple, violet, purple flowers, flowers, bouquet

flowers, purple, violet, purple flowers, flowers, bouquet

flower, pink, cup

flowers, blue, blue flowers

purple, violet, purple flowers, flowers, bouquet, pink

white flowers, roses, love, white roses, flowers, bouquet

 flowers, bouquet, pink, cup, roses

purple, violet, purple flowers, flowers, bouquet, pink, tulips