Day 164 - Weight loss - Big Fat Ugly me.

Day 164 - oh my goodness! Run for cover! I just saw an un-deleted photo on the camera depicting me 2 years ago. Holy cow! I won't dare show you this big fat ugly me, short-haired and dressed like the clothes are gonna burst any second. Jesus Christ! 0.o"
It's so weird, seeing yourself 1,5 times larger, as though you're puffed with cotton or something, so plump, and not a hint at bones which make you look refined and feeble and seemingly-wanting-protection. And those chubby cheeks, and whole pudgy body... eww! Makes me wanna hurry on my way to UGW (although now that I am at GW I don't rush things and go with the flow, peaceful, unhurried).
And further, it reminded me about Mom's 'favorite' comment when she used to massage my neck. Know what she kept repeating? 'Oh, you have so much fat right here, on your back, so your first vertebrae flow in fat.' Would you like such a nasty remark from a parent? What do you think was my reaction? Offence and yet harder determination to 'do it some day!'
A moment ago, as I touched this area of my neck, I felt nothing but protruding spine and tendons. Good. Now I have no one to bug me with 'fat here, fat there' notes. A site with inspiring pics and quotes, check it out, it's nice - http://zerotips.com/quotes/
 photo mosaicbc467660064bd974fea8a5673dcd559ea60dacfa.jpg