From my Sex Blog. Ryan Reynolds' Wedding. Food Photo.

My March 8 and amazing sex throughout the weekend (from my sex blog), plus very inspiring food photo, and my thoughts on Ryan Reynolds wedding - all in this post.

This is a post from my sex blog

I have totally forgotten to tell you about my 8th of March. That was beyond any doubt the best International Women’s Day in my life! It started romantically, with watching ‘The Proposal’ movie, and s/o and I both seemed to enjoy the evening, drinking tea, eating snacks, talking, laughing, cuddling… no arguments or quarrels, so weird ;)

Initially I didn’t plan any activity on that day but s/o’s massage and tenderness and lovey-doveyingness made me relax and get so horny I failed to resist. I said yes. And my ‘I’m in no mood’ turned into a night filled with passion and hottest sex. And there was my favorite doggy style, which was all moans and cries. To me doggy is all about concentration and tension so I can’t understand how you can watch tv/listen to music/eat/etc during hot sex. Little wonder woman don't come during sex. How about full focusing on sensations?

But I was so exhausted (after a long workday and late at night my body craves sleep not sex) I couldn’t reach big O, always close, on the verge, but still not ‘there’, so s/o got my blue vibrator inside me thrusting so fast and hard I cried and orgasmed over and over until totally drained, and when he asked how about pussy-licking I shrug off saying my body needed only rest. He was so horny and.. mm.. how shall I put it.. tender/attentive and held me close and tight I even let him come inside me… which, I keep my fingers crossed, won’t result in getting preggers. If it does, though, it's no good. This is the first time he insisted on coming inside me, and to thank him for his care I decided to say yes. After all, deep down I’ve always wanted it too.
You know what are his thank-you's when I let him do different things to me? He thanks me in the form of compliance - he shocked me saying he agrees for a prostate massage and dildo penetration. Whoa! Half a year ago he would smack me for even touching his ass, let alone the secret spot! So imagine my astonishment when he suggested that I should perhaps use a vibrator inside him. Say what???? I'm blown away! He'd said he'd never ever in the world let anyone touch him down there 'cuz it's all about being gay and he is not one of them, he's all manly without a hint at backdoor perversion LOL Looks like with a gentle womanly approach I can coax him into a big deal of stuff. Hmm.

On Sunday the sex marathon continued, only things went further, and I ended up being butt-pounded, haha. It was rough (probably like never before), with much dirty-talking and a vibrator in my pussy. Oh god, it felt unearthly, hot, intense, I came quickly and vvvery hard. No need to mention how hungry I was right after that LOL raiding the fridge, going as far as eating instasoup since I needed food immediately.

This week is very hard, mainly due to much swimming. I train like never before in previous years. 4 times a week is A LOT, and exhausting, so I'm dog-tired at the end of the day. Getting up early and going to bed late is very tough now, when it's damn cold outside, snowy slippery roads, heavy clothes... i can't wait for real spring to come!

Ryan Reynolds' wedding

Too bad the man of my dreams, Prince Charming, got married ;( I was so happy learning he quit Scarlett, that was the time I broke up with my ex, so we kinda matched, haha He was all by himself and so was I. And now... why did he have to marry? And his wife is the same age as I. And the ring, do you know its price? It cost as much as the house they bought, around 2mln bucks, heyy!! not fair! And I'm still lonely and not even engaged. But maybe.. maybe soon.. in a few months.. oh god, I so want to get married! Not that I dare dream of a wedding like Ryan Reynolds' yet I'm very hopeful s/o is going to propose. In the nearest future. Besides, I watched 'The Proposal' the other day, such a sweet movie.

Food photo

Don't say you don't like it! ;) I'm not into sweet/pastry things like this but the colors make any dish quite a tease, right?