Day 168 - Weight loss - My Before Pictures.

Day 168 - S/o... I know I haven't told you about him in pretty a while. Not that there's much to say, not that he supports me nowadays, nor does he approve of my healthy way of life, doing sports, eating right. Step by step, it finally led to us arguing all the time, him picking on how awful I look, how he wants 'all that 'meat' back' which sounded ridiculous to me, so I kept telling him I'm not getting the ugly-porky-unfit me back. To me his remarks seem pointless as is, ultimately, the whole relationship. You get the idea. Not that any of us enjoy the relationship anyway.
Remember I told you I'm not into before/after pictures? Holds true. And despite I'll probably never show anyone my 'before' shots I still keep them. Un-edited and thus all the more ugly. Dunno why, must be because I want to have this image of the monster I was and never to return to that hideous state, to be like a photo-motto, one look at which will be enough to say no to extra portion of dessert and wake up in the morning without pangs of consciousness tearing me apart. http://thin-ing.tumblr.com.
 photo mosaicb2cdb4080cf4f0913f61c84cc8441535dc6c967c.jpg