Day 176 - Weight loss - Eating out is no Problem Anymore.

Day 176 - I haven't told you but I've slacken off my swimming practice and been eating like a hungry lion for the past days. Winter goes on, and it's already April - not a hint at thaw, it's still snowing like crazy and there are snowdrifts everywhere, no wonder people go nuts with this weather, organism reacts in odd ways, and even I fail at taking a grip of myself and carrying on in the same measured rhythm. It's driving me mad.
More on this, finally eating out has stopped being a problem. It used to be thus before, when I weighed 60 and even more, I avoided shopping trips because after them we would go to a cafe and eat there. Thankfully, now even eating with hands (say, chicken) is zero bother. Confidence, it's all about it. You know you look slim, they see your bones and thin hands and small babyish face and think you're undernourished and don't mind your pigging out ;) haha well no of course I don't behave in this way, it's just a bit of hiperbolization here ;)) In megamalls after a day of tiresome shopping I'm no more afraid of behaving as I wish when at the table with platefuls of food (mostly salads and pickled mushrooms and pickled fruit but the plate looks like a mountain, no less).
I have also stopped thinking much about how I act during such meals. I would be very self-conscious, wondering what people think, how I look, my posture, my mimics and gestures - just imagine how many really odd, unnecessary things were in my head instead of enjoying food! I'm so a lot more relaxed presently, snacking at cafes has become fun as we talk and eat and express true emotions - not hiding, not flicking sideways glances, everything comes as naturally and easily as supposed to be. Eating out has luckily grown into something right. http://stickfigurethin.tumblr.com/
 photo mosaic61fcd79503b24f4f7b4cf62f92c797a921d0a5e7.jpg