Day 175 - Weight loss - Tops for Kids.

Day 175 - checkup 12, 77x56x81cm, 45kg. Here I was at my favorite store in no particular search for anything, just stralling from row to row when suddenly - a flash of color in white undies' section. Curiosity got the better of me as I approached the counter to check out, then retrieved, one by one, bright midriffs. Wow! All of them cheap and nicely made. No wonder I grabbed a few, dashing to the cashier and hurrying home to try them on. Luckily, they fit fine and these are exactly the type of cotton tanktops I needed for summer - open and light.
The catch? Ha, look att the size tags, they say 'height: 146/152cm' meaning the tops are for kids (fat kids, eh? no wonder 10yo girls have boobs bigger than mine!). This has to be why they were dug so deep in heaps of underwear - no woman can squeeze in such tiny croptops so they were destined to lie buried there waiting for 'le me' :))  Summer is coming so don't eat ;)
 photo mosaic94fb71dfb724f70ef974685a4e41da4adbc9bddb.jpg