Day 177 - Weight loss - An Ugly Duckling at School.

Day 177 - once I learnt what a plateau is, I don't want to hit it again. All I wish is keep going at a normal pace because last time I had to almost starve myself to get off this damn 50 kilos' mark. One meal during the day was real harsh, and I don't want to get back to the 'no food' mode.
A story from my past: back at highschool I remember Mom bought me a super-revealing dress which I would wear in summer. Weighing 47 kilos and being fat (yes I was plumpier than now), I felt too constricted in it and 'bare' but still wore it because it looked sexy and made me look like an adult. Yeah, an ugly duckling in a beautiful outfit... as if it helped me to conceal all my flaws. Anyway, what I think now is if I'd look good in that dress now, having slimmed down and feeling me at last; days of teenagery with its awkwardness are gone, I feel good in my body, and like how clothes look on me - maybe if this dress was still in my wardrobe I'd put it on and feel like a swan, the feeling I lacked back then ;)
Yes! I want this girl's hair color, and her style (colors of clothes) should be remembered too. But not now, I need to wait until warm spring and 44 on the scale.
 photo mosaic6ef84c4d721d1cd0dc34b922824df19f1ca21a7c.jpg