Day 61

Day 61 - sent several pics of me in new underwear to my date. As expected, his reaction didn’t change, ‘You’re anorexic and overdoing it and swimming only adds to the negative effect’; I retaliated telling him I was tired of his and my family’s attacks, and then some. It was pretty much a blow for him to hear nasty words but I managed to drive the point home and stand my ground at last. Like I said, I’m better off by myself and doing fine without his nagging, which has recently become a hindrance to the goal, and I have no time to stop and wait until these obstacles disappear. Next checkup is 10 days away and I’m most certain it’ll be a breakthrough as I can finally feel and see the changes (on the size tag^^), and it took me over a month to come to them. If only the scale would start to move!