Day 63

Day 63 -  relating a bit more on the past and my misjudgment. I’d been complaining about the unmoving scale while my measurements kept changing, and I started to have doubts as to if I’m really as big as before, if I’m still the same M/L size as earlier. I checked the information on the Internet, frowning, because the sites state that my measurements fall under the category of S size. I went so far as check it on the kfashion site where they have size/measurements listed, and was surprised to learn that I was really in S category! It was then when my suspicions arose. On the one hand, the scale stay frozen and I don’t feel any dramatic changes, on the other, cm’s continue to disappear and pants turn too loose. I had only looked at the scale, trusting it blindly. My bad. Don’t believe the scale, set it aside, pay attention to how wide the items you wear are becoming and trust the measuring tape instead.
Oh yea, me in my new XS jeans in pics :)