Day 65

Day 65 - maybe it’s solely my case or maybe some of you girls have faced this situation too. I’ve figured out I really don’t need my date to be around getting on my nerves at this very period of my life. I don’t need somebody who’s only fussing about how little I eat (because if he lived with me he’d be terrified at my diet) and blaming and shouting, thus de-focusing me. And now what I need is focus, concentration, purposefulness. I don’t need him because being set off track is the last thing I want. It took me so much force to get there, get into regular rhythm, make it my habit so any upsetting is the worst. I’m pretty satisfied with the changes I’m undergoing, I assured the right regime, so why should I want to give it up? So I gotta continue, move steadily, train in the pool, stick to the diet and only then I’ll have a chance to approach the UGW. I knew it’d be hard to bear with the almost-no-food rule as even the tiniest temptation can be crucial, but willpower is there to help me resist.
Back in November I promised to stiffen the conditions if I haven’t lost weight; and I haven’t lost any, so the conditions (the punishment) gets very severe. Very few can live on water and morsels of food as even my family haven’t lasted one week. They lack motivation primarily, while I have it in the form of thinspo and mountains of panties waiting to be tried on LOL So here we go guys, taking the bit between the teeth, looking ahead, keeping chin up.