Day 67

Day 67 - look at this, look at the previous day number - 66! Already! 20some days are left, hurry!! I’m still at 50. Ludicrous! Cm’s disappear, weight stays. Fat, melt! ice-cream cone, go away!! It’s because of you, muffin top, that I have these odd kilos, so leave me alone, leave me fat-free!

Always been self-conscious about my body, never revealing a piece of skin afraid of letting others see my fat. 45 45 45, once I’m there I’ll look more confident (except sometimes I wonder if it’s gonna be too much, because already now I can see the outlines of my ribs. My lower part is a long way from anything close to thin, not a centimeter lost in thigh area) and apparently not so curvy. Eww. Surviving over weekends is another story. Yea, weekends is great and ever welcomed but is a problem as well, since I have to have double control of myself not to peek into the fridge and steal something from there.

Ate crisps besides fruit and vegetables and some cheese and sausage so feeling guilty and thinking over a punishment.