Day 68

Day 68 - no snacks today at work ‘cuz I’d overeaten on the eve, so no excuses, harsh diet is harsh.
It’s a payday today, so treating myself to a few buys. Planning to buy plaid and striped tights (because I can’t choose between them as both patterns appeal to me), or something like this because Norway pattern is in fashion (btw, wanted to get a sweater with such pattern yesterday but the price OMG WTH !!), shall show you the pictures if I buy them.
Further on shopping, had an unplanned tour which proved catastrophic. Why? Let me tell you a simple thing: when you’re S, everything fits but you can’t buy everything! Some things tighter some things looser but all without exception can be zipped/buttoned up and pulled on alright, so different from earlier when I could hardly squeeze in M (yes, time to be honest there was a time when I was close to L and I am very ashamed of myself for this, and that was the time when I thought, ‘Enough, I gotta slim down’). So, with no money in my pocket I was destined to just stand before the mirror and gaze although I seldom exit this XS/S store without buys.
Another thing that came into my mind as I passed the rows and glanced from side to side at other visitors is how awkward and disappointed most girls must feel being as they are tall and big and apparently can’t find an outfit to suit fine, and therefore how confident and happy smaller girls can feel finding items perfect for their shape. One this feeling of self-content and then a smile is enough to motivate you to lose weight and get to the so-desired S-mark on the tag ;)
Thing number three is, I set a little experiment scanning the shelves for the tiniest items and picked 4: a skirt, a jumper, a pair of pants, and shorts; I tried them on, and not only did I manage to pull them on without an effort but they looked nice as well. Whoa. Let’s drop down a couple more cm’s, I need to be sure I’m really an S.
And finally, discovered a new fashion clothes store, and that was the 2nd time I went there. Literally, mountains of clothes but few people, so I was taken aback - how come? It’s cheap and you can pick anything you want. Until last time it hit me: all items there are in S or XS and rarely M which of course are not the sizes of most customers; these small things are not for average Russians, rather for petite Asians. All the better! Means I can pick anything knowing it’ll fit.