Day 83

Day 83 - eating sweet things with sugar today - marmalade, choco candies, honey-cakes, it’s a ‘sweet tooth day’ today evidently ;) But don’t I worry - I can do without dinner, I managed yesterday, I can do it today.
A very interesting find, not maybe truly motivational but still. Why not reach for perfection? How much more confident I’ll feel once I’m off with the hateful kilos/cm’s! how badly I want it! how hopeful and forward-looking I am in stores gazing at XS/XXS size clothes! how ready I am to spend money on nice tights and thigh-highs and pants! how life’s gonna change for the better, how differently I’ll begin to view things and events and people. And I’ll have the right to say I’m proud of myself and be a good example for other girls to follow! Come on, I keep repeating, I can do it. Maybe not 45-or-less but at least a few more cm’s off. Just keep practicing, keep to the diet, no excuses, no sugar, more vegs and water and green tea - only thus next shopping tour is gonna turn out what you want, only thus you can pick any item in the smallest size they have and it will fit, only then you can call yourself skinny/thin. Just go on, don’t stop, the rules are strict but the more severe they are the better-looking body you’ll get, don’t you dare give up, not for a day!